Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh how naive I was!

This morning I looked back at some of my old posts. I'm laughing at myself because I thought that my belly had really "popped" at 19 weeks. Hmm. Maybe it looks like I had a few too many donuts! I didn't know what "popping" was!

Lets do a comparison!
5-6 weeks pregnant (in mexico)
19 weeks

38 weeks (sorry for the poor quality, my photographer was out playing golf!)

2 comments:

  1. You HAD popped, just not as much as you have now. It's amazing how big you get in such a short amount of time. Don't worry - it can go down faster than it came. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty amazing, isn't it? While you were showing us all those pictures of fruits and vegetables, Dr. Baby was growing in the same way. It certainly is God's miracle for us.

    ReplyDelete