Everything was great at my non-stress test and appointment. I actually lost 2 lbs, which "they" say is normal in the last few weeks...It certainly isn't because my waistline is shrinking!
We are relatively ready to go to the hospital. Other than last minute items (toiletries), our bags are packed, the carseat base is installed, and baby has a bed, clothes, and diapers to come home to.
Here is a picture of Baby Cady's crib. Gma Cow got baby some wall art. It is super cute!
We finished the curtains!
If baby happens to be a girl, here is a picture of the dress she will wear home. If baby is a boy, he doesn't have anything near as cute to wear, oh well.
Baby and Momma update:
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Amazingly, still pretty good. I wake up at least three times each night to go to the bathroom, but I go back to bed pretty easily. Thankfully, we have a king-sized bed because between my huge belly, and the large pillow that I sleep with, there isn't much room left for hubby!
Movement: Very active, only the kicks shake my entire belly they are so strong. I can often tell how baby is positioned by feeling my sides. Baby often has a knee protruding out of my side.
Food cravings: Hmm, I still love the avocados. (they are on the "flat belly diet", which is clearly why I'm eating them : )
Labor Signs: I am having lots of contractions, most of which I can't feel (I just know I'm having them b/c of my Non-stress test..and I can tell my belly is rock hard. I do feel a few contractions throughout the day...no so much in my upper belly, just low and crampy, but not too uncomfortable. I expect them to get worse!
Belly Button in or out? In. Hubby thinks it is coming out, but I don't think it will happen. My belly button does, however, feel like it is going to rip open. It is very tender.
What I miss: sleeping all night long...but I won't be able to do that for a long, long time. Oh, and having clothes that fit. I'm down to only a few items that cover "monster belly".
What I am looking forward to: not being pregnant
Current fears:
- Water will break while I'm standing at work.
- Baby will never try to come out.


The room is precious! I LOVE the stickers on the wall. Very cute. The curtains look really good too - like the monkeys on the bottom. Glad to know you are just about ready. Now we need Dr Baby to appear!
ReplyDelete