Hubby and I spend Saturday morning/afternoon at my Great-Uncle James pond/lake. It was so peaceful. Hubby got two fish, and while I "caught" a few fish, I wasn't able to get them in the boat (line snapped, etc). Moving around in the boat is not as easy as it used to be!
We grilled the fish Sat. evening and relaxed. Sunday was little more hectic. My mom and I baked 5 loaves of bread using some soft red winter wheatberry that I got from my organic farmshare. It is very scrumptous but time-consuming. Hubby and I also picked strawberries, and we checked out our house lot with our contractor to see which trees we will save and which need to be cut down.
Below is a picture of me before we went to the lake. I hadn't showered yet, so I didn't want to scare you all with my bedhead. Wow, that belly is getting big!


what a cute belly!! you look really great, despite the fact that you don't have a head. :) we can't wait for dr baby to get here! glad you had a good anniversary celebration.
ReplyDeleteHmm...the desserts were exactly what I would have picked for each of you to have. Scott has always loved PB. Chocolate is a health group, don't you think? Sounds like a great weekend, as you said. Glad you didn't rock the boat too much! teehee The bread sounds very interesting and yummy. Do you use it more for toast or sandwiches?
ReplyDelete