Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yippee!

All my blood tests came back within normal limits! (Downside...I'll have to wait until my next pregnancy to taste that glorious drink again, ha).
Today I had the day off, which was wonderful. While it did rain off and on all day, my mom and I were quite productive. We took a quick trip to KC. I got my headlight on my car fixed (Buddy the Jetta no longer has a lazy eye!), shopped at Sams Club (2 lbs of jalapenos...here I come!), ate a yummy lunch at Thai Palace, bought my stroller (grandmother tested and approved), did a few quick stops at the mall, and headed home.
I will get a new belly picture posted tomorrow. Good night, sleep tight.

5 comments:

  1. That is great news, Mary. Glad you and your mom had a good time. Aren't days off fun? Sometimes I like doing nothing, then when you have a day like you did, you come home so jazzed over what you got accomplished. Looking forward to a new picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... did she ride in the stroller?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No gmacow did not ride in the stroller zarah....she ran with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny, Sarah!! Unfortunately I am about twice the maximum weight allowed in the stroller!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know you got the stroller! Sounds like you had a fun day. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete