Saturday, April 18, 2009

Letter to baby:


Dear Baby,
I know that you are growing and getting ready for your "independence" from my womb, but the all-night dance party needs to stop. While you are too young to get in trouble, last night's escapade from 11-midnight, and again at 5am made mommy a little cranky (ok, you did hear me laugh, but don't think that was encouragemen!t). Just remember to reserve these circus acts for when I am hooked up to the machines every Wednesday morning.
Love,
Mom


Ohh, and my mom and I went "garage saleing" around town today. Not much available, but Gma Cow did get a pack n play (for $20) and a few outfits!

4 comments:

  1. Mf...I don't think you look round--I think you are one of the cutest prego women ever!!!!!

    I am getting very excited about the baby (although you did slip and say "her"--is this for sure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks square! I just say "her" to make it easy. Everyone that sees me says that I'm carrying low, combined with the heartbeat (historically, lower for boys than girls) that it must be a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for Gma Cow and the garage sale! Do you still want my pack n play? You are more than welcome to it. Just let me know and I can bring it up this weekend... I will see what else I can pack along with 1/2 my house for Carson. The joys of traveling with a baby, even if it is for just 1 night...
    And, I do remember those dance parties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your letter to the baby. My boss is one month ahead of you, and she really cracked up. You already know you have months of sleepless nights ahead, seems as if you should be able to store some up.

    ReplyDelete