I am continuing to move furniture around in the second bedroom to make way for baby items, but our small abode is getting smaller really quickly with all this baby stuff. Organization has never been something I've excelled at, so trying to figure out how to make everything fit is becoming very challenging for me! Thank goodness baby clothes are small.
How far along? 31 weeks
Maternity clothes? Most definitely
Stretch marks? none on the belly.
Sleep: It's not getting any better from here, I'm afraid. I was 2-4 times per night, and toss and turn a lot. But still more that I'll get with a new baby around, so I shouldn't complain.
Movement: Active as always, at nighttime, middle of night, and in the morning when I wake up. It also kicks after I eat.
Food cravings: Pizza, chips, salty things
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In. Hubby think it will pop, I don't think so.
What I miss: Bending over with ease
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound next week and working a few less hours per week starting May 1st!


You are soooo prego! I am not sure how I feel about a boy--do you think you know what you are doing with a boy? They seem sooooo unknown!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure how I feel about a boy either. My little nephew is pretty cute, and fun, but there is so much I don't know about boys, I feel as though I would be pretty clueless!
ReplyDeleteThere is something special about a little boy!! I know he's mine, but I'm not the only one to say it about sons. I hate to say it, but we're all a little clueless with the first baby, whether it's a girl or boy. :) I'm sure you will be fine either way. Just give baby lots of love and he/she will be okay.
ReplyDeleteOn a side note, if your turkey timer hasn't popped by now, it probably won't. Mine was out long before then!!
I was clueless about babies when Scott was born. I did know which end a diaper went on, but that was about it. You and Scott will do well. Plenty of people ready to give you back-up and information. You will just have to pick your way through it and make a decision based on your gut and instinct.
ReplyDelete