Quietly let him know that in 4 weeks, I'm considered "full term".
The due date calculation is based off of a 40 week gestational period. In the US, delivering after 37 weeks is considered full term...which is less than a month away!
With that being said, my OB is well known for not inducing women until they are 1-2 weeks over their due date, so I guess it could be another 9 weeks as well. (Please pray that doesn't happen!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


that is too funny! i could imagine that would freak scott out. my ob is the same way, until i threatened his life. he was going to induce me 5 days late, but he scraped my cervix, which i think got the contractions started the next morning. thank goodness!! i will pray for you to be "on time."
ReplyDeleteWell, Mary, Scott was born on his due date. Let's hope his/your child does the same. I know you freaked when they set up those other appointments until July 8! I wish I could have seen his face when you told him that!
ReplyDelete