Benjamin fell asleep in his stroller. Twice! You have no idea how ecstatic this makes me. I thought I would never get to use my nice Bob Revolution stroller : ( But I don't have to fret anymore, I just might make every morning nap a time to take a walk, at least until it becomes sweltering hot at 10am. But I have already learned my lesson, wear sunscreen! 45 min in the sun at 10am = one heck of a sunburn on my shoulders and neck. (sorry skin, I'll continue to check you for cancer since I burned you a few too many times on the shoulders during my softball days).
Other than that monumentous feat, Benjamin is muttering mamama and dadada a lot, as well as muttering the same mumble every time he wants to kick something. His little sweet babbles melt this mama's heart.
He has also slept from 9 to 2:30 three out of the last four nights! woopeeeee. Yes, we have a ways to go, but it has been wonderful. I am also having him go to sleep on his own, 11 months of dancing, swaying, jumping, knee bends to get him to sleep is long enough.
Benjamin loves to eat. Along with still nursing 6ish times a day, he can shove down the food at dinnertime.
His alltime favs: applesauce, graham crackers, cheese. He eats at least one of those a day, but still loves blueberries, green beans, bread, anything orange (mandarin oranges, sweet potatoes, etc), bananas, lunch meat, etc. He is not so much a fan of the quinoa that I've been cooking a lot of thanks to my ILs giving me a Costco-sized bag of it (yum yum). But I can coax him into eating anything with I give him an applesauce chaser : )
And now, some pics from this week:


I LOVE the sleeping baby photo. He looks so big! I schedule walks around naptime for that very reason - much more peaceful and we get a good walk in. Hope it continues to work for you. And, yes, always remember the sunscreen!!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute! I can't wait to see little Benny this weekend. Sounds like B & J can have a bf party at 2:30 am! We will definitely plan on going for a nap-walk on Sunday and Monday.
ReplyDeletePrecious pictures :-) I love the bathtime picture.
ReplyDelete