Saturday, May 22, 2010

Long Awaited

.. house pictures.
We are STILL waiting for it to quit raining for more than 1 day so the outside can be finished. At this rate, the Ma and Pa Treeriver's house will be done before mine (but not before square finished High School!).

*disclaimer....some of these pictures I am only showing you because you are either family or close friend. I normally would straighten up a bit (like the bathrooms) before strangers saw it!

Fireplace (white spots on cabinets is tape where knobs will go)


entry way and "hallway" area looking into kitchen

ovens and fridge



stove top and pantry



master bath.
um, it's awesome, no bent knees during a bath!

*here's where it gets really messy!*

Hub's vanity
which still needs knobs/pulls
My sink/make-up area

that's all now folks. as you can tell, the house isn't done yet, but definitely livable. we are loving it!

square, time to visit your creation!
.

2 comments:

  1. It is GORGEOUS! I think it was worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! It looks wonderful. I don't see anything wrong with the tape - I think it's a new, modern accent. :) I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete