Help mom with diaper laundry!
Actually, I had just taken the diaper laundry off of our neighbor's clothes line (which they let me use) with one arm, which holding benjamin in the other...then I was presented with the challenge of how to carry back the diapers..place benjamin on top of them and carry him and the diapers back....apparently he didn't mind!
Actually, I had just taken the diaper laundry off of our neighbor's clothes line (which they let me use) with one arm, which holding benjamin in the other...then I was presented with the challenge of how to carry back the diapers..place benjamin on top of them and carry him and the diapers back....apparently he didn't mind!


What a helper!! Looks like you have him trained already. Too darn cute! :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't being a mom great? You figure out how to do all sorts of things. He knew they were soft and smelled so good after being hung outside. I love that smell!!
ReplyDelete