Benjamin continues to smile and coo more and more each day, and he is able to "play" by himself for a longer period of time. He likes to lay on his back and kick his legs around. 
He is getting to be quite fun!
Yesterday was my first day back at work, although I only worked 1-6pm. It was good to be back at work, but hard to leave Benjamin. He slept most of the afternoon, and took one bottle just fine, but wasn't too happy when I wasn't there for the second feeding. Oh my. That broke my heart, but I hope he gets used to it, or Gma Mooherd is in for some fussy days.In house news, building is moving along....


I imagine that first day back was VERY hard. Even though it's your mom, nobody can take as good care of your son as you or Scott. We all understand that. All will settle into a new routine. Gosh, every day for Benjamin is something new. How exciting for everyone.
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you guys last night and get to chat! I can't believe how fast the summer is flying by!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!! Being away, even for a short period of time, can be very hard. I'm sure Gma Cow had a great time. Benjamin will get used to it, but that doesn't always make it easier. I'm sure it was nice to be back at work for a short time, but I bet it was even better to get back to your baby boy.
ReplyDelete