Tuesday, August 25, 2009

House and Baby



I have to run off to work.. below are progress pictures of our house. The roofing material should go up soon. As you can tell from the picture above, Hubby and Benjamin get along pretty well : )



5 comments:

  1. WOW! The house is coming along quickly! Any idea on when it should be completed? Love the photo of Scott and Benjamin!! Moments like that are too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are hoping that it is done around Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always amazing how quickly this part of the house seems to go up. Can't wait for a walk-through. Scott & Benjamin are definitely enjoying each other (and their naps!!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should post a picture of the view from the upstairs bedrooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I question the pitch on the front window and porch.....DON!!!!!! But I still think it looks good

    ReplyDelete