*Well, because we are having our first baby, of course!
*We are going to start building our house.
*No self-induced guilt trip to "flatten my abs" or "lose that 15 lbs"!
I am especially psyched about the last one. Not that I ever actually set strict resolutions for myself, but I have felt like it would be a good idea....and guilt-tripped myself about it. I do however have a seemingly endless "To Do" list for this next year, which I am not necessarily looking forward to.
*Finish house plans and pick out every material
*Move bed and extra clothes out of our spare bedroom (AKA, my "closet room")
*Get carpets cleaned
*Find another pharmacist to cover for me when baby arrives
*Try to keep my house clean (yes, I can dream big)
*Research and decide on which baby things we need
and the list goes on!
Now for Baby update:
(abbreviated from Babycenter.com:)
(abbreviated from Babycenter.com:)

Baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces . Baby is:
-Busy moving amniotic fluid through nose and upper respiratory tract.
-Changing shape, legs are growing longer than arms now.
-Moving all of his/her joints and limbs.
-Forming taste buds.
We do not know the sex of the baby for all of you wanting to know. We are still deciding whether or not to find out. We may have to have a Thumb Wrestling tournament (yeah for my double jointed thumbs) or coin flip to decide for us!


What a project list!! Pretty exciting things to anticipate, and a few none of us want to tackle. Perhaps I'll try the abs part for you! I'm almost done packing on the pounds from some wonderful homemade cinnamon rolls I purchased before Christmas. Arrggghhhh!
ReplyDelete