Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's not to love about....

the cutest diaper ever!

Actually, there are a lot cuter diapers out there, but this is the first one that I've bought. I got my first "lot" in the mail today. They are adorable and I can't believe that babies are really that tiny (well, my nephew excluded b/c he was super chubby). I only need about 6-12 more to round out my newborn stash! I got most of these at least half off, I'm so proud of myself.

Mr. Bear however, is not so happy about my purchase. Sorry Bear, you're the closest thing I have to little baby right now.

In other news, we have another Dr. appt. tomorrow, so I'll let everyone know how that goes. I'll be almost 17 weeks. I may or may not be feeling the baby move. Hard to tell whether or not it is my intestines, or a baby, I'll let you know in a few weeks when I'm more sure.

Good night everyone, this mama's tired.

3 comments:

  1. It is hard to tell the difference at first, unless the baby is obvious like Carson was. I'm so glad he was, or I would have totally missed it. Yes, most babies are really small, and you will be amazed at how tiny the newborn clothes look when your child is a year old. It's amazing how much they grow that first year. What a blessed gift from God, they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to admit, that is one darn cute diaper. Seems to fit Mr. Bear pretty well. I can remember those first flutters, too. Absolutely amazing. Thought there were butterflies in my belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about the doctor's appointment & to see the 'diapers'!

    ReplyDelete