In other news this week ( Week 16):
*I received two pair of maternity pants in the mail! I can still fit into some of my pre-preg pants, but most of my work pants don't fit without the use of the bella band. These maternity pants with elastic waistbands are so incredibly comfy. It's going to be hard to go back to regular jeans! (yes, that sentence makes me sound 95 years old).
*While I want to shop for an entire new wardrobe, my fellow pharmacist at work is going to lend me her maternity clothes, complete with some cute summer dresses I can wear when I'm enormous this spring!
*I bought my first cloth diapers off of Diaper Swappers . I can't wait for them to arrive.
*I've developed chip-itis. I can't resist buying chips, and once I buy them, I can't resist eating the whole bag.
What hasn't happened:
*We don't know the sex of the baby
*I haven't felt any kicks
*I haven't picked out anything for the baby, but I have been researching cribs
Cribs:
Here are some of my favorites :
a.

b.
c.
(feel free to let me know what you think)From babycenter.com:
Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.


I think I like crib a the best. Yes, you will want to go back to regular jeans. I loved the comfortability of the maternity pants, but I was so sick of wearing them by the end of the pregnancy that I couldn't wait to get back into regular clothes. Do enjoy the maternity clothes, especially when the make your "bump" look like a "belly."
ReplyDeleteHi Mary
ReplyDeleteI like choice A also!
Well, what can I say about you eating a bag of chips in one sitting while pregnant? All I can say is that you are a "chip" off the 'ole block, eh?
Mom
Jeepers, Mary, I'm still like that when it comes to Cheetos. Aren't they one of the food groups?
ReplyDeleteCribs A or B are the ones I like best, probably B over A. C just seems pretentious to me.