Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hey , where did mom go?

...to visit this adorable baby!



Yep, I was away from Benjamin for the first time ever overnight this past weekend. We both did great. I got to spend some much needed time with my sis, her hubs, and her adorable, happy, easy baby. I mean, come on, who wouldn't need some time with that hunk. My sis and I also got in some much needed shopping (skinny jeans and all), a stop by an art fair, and some smoked meat from her hubs. yum.

Following pictures:

Beautiful sunset over the lake behind our house






Benjamin watching the deck being built. Very fun!


Playing outside

Pointing to the birds flying above


Wearing my rain jacket****WARNING****
Gross pictures below!!!!




Scott's poison ivy. both ankles as well as arms, abdomen, etc. here are the ankles. ek.


2 comments:

  1. GROSS, Scott!!
    On a side note, I LOVE that rain jacket!!
    And, I don't blame you for spending time with your nephew. He is awfully cute! Not as cute as your other one, but I might be a little biased...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is rough having such cute nephews!

    ReplyDelete