The weeks and months of summer have flown by. More than ever, I am enjoying working 3 days and spending my other two weekdays playing with Benjamin. We get to go to "story-time" at the County Library, play in the park, watch the bulldozers outside our house, climb stairs, dance, talk, and most of all, just enjoy spending time together. I will admit, when B was younger, I didn't really enjoy my days off...but these days, I look forward to it. I'm not one who gets a ton of stuff done on my days off, but I hope when Benjamin is old, he will remember...
my mom played with me.
Snacking on a banana and watching the tractors

Snacking on an apple. yum.yum.

Sitting like a big boy at his table and "reading" a book

Running at mommy thinking " I'm going to get that camera!!!"

Driving at Grandma Mooherd's
No comments:
Post a Comment