Benjamin continues to crawl faster, pull up more, move around the coffee table with ease, and open any and every cabinet door in sight. He also started waving bye-bye and clapping his hands. We went on our first walk of the season, it went 1,000,000 times better than the walks last year! So maybe I will get in shape this summer....if summer ever comes.
B also really enjoys watching cars drive by our duplex.
Benjamin's current food list:
Oatmeal
Yogurt
Prunes
Bananas
Mango
Sweet Potato
Butternut Squash
Pumpkin
Carrots
Green Beans
Applesauce
Puffs
Cheerios
Pea/Spinach/Pear mix
Toast/Bagel (just a little)
a taste of Mulligatawny Soup (curry and rice)
Oh, and the best news of the year....Benjamin has slept for 5 hrs straight, two nights in a row. Yippee!
Sample day in the life of Benjamin Robert:
- 6-7am wake up....babble really cute sounds, crawl around, and eventually stand up.
- Get out of Pajamas (which makes me laugh) and into bath. Splash around for a while and have a great time.
- Get tortured...I mean, diapered and clothed.
- play until 7:30ish
- Eat a yummy breakfast of oatmeal and fruit or veggies
- Use walker to walk around duplex, crawl after momma, try to open any cabinet I can get to, etc
- Nurse
- 8ish: If momma works, get loaded up and taken to G-ma Cow's house.
- Play play play until I get really tired.
- Read books.
- 9-9:30ish Nap 45 mins - 1.5 hrs
- Bottle/Nurse
- Play play play
- 12: Eat lunch (Oatmeal and veggie/fruit)
- Play some more
- Bottle/Nurse
- 2-3ish: Nap 30 mins - 1.5 hrs
- Play
- Bottle/Nurse
- 5:30-6 Eat dinner: Yogurt, Oatmeal, veggies, puffs etc
- Play while mom and dad eat (the paper recycling basket was particularly fun tonight)
- Change into my nighttime diaper (it's really big) and get on my Pajamas (torture)
- 7ish: read books and sing bedtime songs with dad and/or mom
- Nurse until really drowsy
- Rock or bounce to sleep
- 7:30-8: Get put to bed in my crib
- 9-11: wake up. ...we wont' bore you with the night time details.
When I'm really stealthy, I can grab the remote control off the table without mom noticing (she says it is strictly off limits....but I showed her who was boss)
House update:
- All windows and doors are trimmed, and doors are in place
- Rooms are painted
- Bathroom and cabinets are installed
- Wood floor is being stained and finished
- Linoleum is being installed
- Next Wednesday, countertops arrive and carpet gets installed
- Following Wednesday, Fireplace mantel and cabinets arrive
- Bathroom tile is being installed
- Upstairs bathrooms are finished


No comments:
Post a Comment