Tuesday, March 30, 2010

9 months and beyond

Somehow, my son has now been in the world as long as he was in utero.
Crazy fast is how I would describe the last 9 months.
Little Benjamin continues to grow and move around with amazing swiftness.
Benjamin has started feeding himself. He still gets oatmeal and fruit and veggie purees, but he loves feeding himself teething biscuits and graham crackers.
Benjamin's favorite pasttime is pulling up to the window and watching the cars go by. Unfortunately, we won't have any cars drive by windows in our new house...but he can stare at the beautiful trees and nature.



Major Bedhead
"brushing" his teeth with his dad...that would be his hairbrush.

Jabbering and "walking"

Benjamin's School Picture

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new pics!! He is getting so big and is just so darn adorable. I can't wait to play again. I just can't believe all of the stuff he's doing already - it has gone by VERY fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pix!! We are excited to come and babysit. We won't spoil him at all!! lol

    ReplyDelete