Mom and Dad: "Yes dear, though we just may have a mental breakdown."
*Hubby and I are exhausted*
Each night after bathtime, I have a talk with Benjamin about how he needs to sleep because mommy and daddy need their rest. He must not be a very good listener: )
The upside...it makes waking up every 2 hours seem like we get a good nights rest. I have decided that some babies are sleepers and some aren't. Benjamin apparently didn't get Gma Cow's sleeping gene! I just hope, for her sanity, that my sister's baby sleeps better.
The other good thing. When Benjamin awakens in the morning and flashes me a huge grin, it makes it all worth it.
"What are you talking about mom, I'm innocent, I swear!"
Other than no sleep, Hubby has been super busy. We are doing flu shots at our pharmacy for the first time this year, and since the Health Department and Evil-greens are out of vaccine...we have a steady stream of people in our store. I guess other health department's are out as well because we had 5 ladies travel from an hour away to get a shot! It has been a really great service to provide this year. Hubby has even been able to go to businesses to vaccinate all the employees (with the help of one of the owners/tech/nurse that we work with). We also started administering the shingles vaccine (Zostavax). As long as a doc writes "pharmacist to administer", we can administer just about anything to adults!


Excellent news about the vaccines/shots you can administer. Good for traffic in & out of the Rx.
ReplyDeleteWe will pray for you, Scott & Benjamin. Doesn't he know that babies are supposed to sleep? I'm sure you've told him 100 times.
Love to all.