- a spitter/drooler...and the need to wear a bib
- a talker... a really loud talker!
- a stander.... Benjamin will fuss if you lay him down, and smile if you hold him to "stand"
- a creature of habit. We have been implementing a nighttime routine for the last two weeks. last night we deviated, and boy oh boy, it was not good.
- a cuddler. He loves to be held, and I'm more than willing to oblige him when I'm home...it just makes it a little harder on Gma Cow when I'm not around : (
- a sleep fighter. Benjamin is not easy to get to sleep. It now involves giving him a pacifier, turning on the fan for him to stare at, turning on a lullaby cd, holding him horizantal and letting him nestle in between your elbow and body, walking and bouncing, or deep knee bends, which ever he prefers the most (deep knee bends for lots of crying) and this must be done for a minimum of 10 minutes, and then he must be held a while longer before you an even think about putting him down in the crib.

here's what happens when I get bored!



AAAAHHHHH!!!! I don't think I could handle this!
The video is dynamic!! I can't believe all the information he gave us. LOL. The last picture is an OH MY GOODNESS!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you get my child? Crying, creature of habit, and sleep fighter? Love it. And, in the first distorted picture, your child looks like Doug. :) Glad you guys are doing a-okay!
ReplyDeleteOh, I couldn't imagine twins! I don't know how people do it and still maintain their sanity. He sounds like Carson - wants to stand and not sleep, afraid he might miss something. That video is hilarious! We should have him and Carson talk more often. :)
ReplyDelete