Friday, October 30, 2009

Tiny Weeny Halloweeny


Benjamin had his 4 month checkup with Dr. Paul on Wednesday. He is still in the 25th percentile for weight (13lb 5oz) and head circumference, and 25-30% on height (24 1/2 inches).
Dr. Paul said that he would like to see Benjamin put on a little more weight, but told the Dr that I don't think I can feed him anymore often than every 1.5 hrs all night!
Benjamin has slept a little better the last few nights, and took a whopping 3 hr nap this morning! I am hoping that it was just a growth spurt, and it will continue to get better.


House:
Sheet rock is in, and if it ever dries up, we may get a driveway!

3 comments:

  1. 3 hour nap?!?!? Holy Moly, he can do it. Bet you couldn't hardly figure out what to do next. Hope this trend continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute onesie!! He is getting so big. Glad you both got some sleep. I'm suprised that his percentiles are so low - I would have thought he would have been higher on the height scale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering about the percentiles--are they based on what he should be or what the reality is? So is he in the 25% of all children his age or some chart that doctors make-up...

    ReplyDelete