Sunday, October 11, 2009

More pictures

Benjamin and I missed church today : (
He was very fussy early this morning, and fell asleep 30 minutes before church started. I couldn't bear waking him up, shocking him with the cold air, then walking around the church with him in my arms trying to get him back asleep. Unfortunately, no one got to see his cute overalls!
Anyways, here are a few picture of when Daddy-o got home.

As posted below, Benjamin is quite fond of standing. He was particularly "high-maintenance" today, and once again, didn't want to lay down, but wanted to stand. He also slept a lot, so I hope he is feeling alright. (no fever, I checked)

Another funny thing about our little guy...he loves to have his clothes changed. Every time we put on, or take off a shirt, it makes him laugh, alot. Here is a one of the many smiles we get when changing him. I think he is going to be like his mama....very ticklish!

4 comments:

  1. Benjamin is adorable, of course! I bet Scott enjoyed wearing his RED to church today. Good day to be in Springfield, huh?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute little man! Love the overalls. Overalls on little boys are by far my fave. he is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Scott in his Husker shirt. GO BIG RED!!Wish Benjamin's Husker outfit had fitted him. Oh well. Can't get over how big he is getting. What a personality. Hope to visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Square on Lafa's account...I have to say that the overalls were a great selection.

    Miss you, Scott, and Benjamin

    ReplyDelete