Thursday, February 19, 2009

My latest craze...vinyl wall decals!

Now that I've decided to really think about the nursery...I've gone crazy. Not buying, just looking... at vinyl wall decals. Since I can't paint, these are the next best thing in my mind, and they aren't too pricey, so I won't mind when I have to take them down to move. So here is what I've decided (which isn't much at all). If I go with the woodland creature fabric.











I would love you have one of these on my walls.



















But if I were to choose this,












then I would want one of these on my wall:













If there only weren't so many cute fabrics available, I wouldn't have these problems!


Baby Update:

22 weeks


At 11 inches and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.

Baby Momma Update:
This week has been so-so. On Wednesday I have some more horrible pains. They were on both sides this time, but worse on the left. Round ligament pains, or the worse gas pains ever, it has yet to be determined. Thankfully, it was close to my lunchtime, so after laying on my office floor at work for a while, I went home, took a warm bath, and laid on the floor for about an hour. My nice mom brought some Tylenol by my house. Thankfully, the pain subsided, and I haven't felt any discomfort since.
In better new, baby is kicking a lot these days. From about 10-11am each at, then around 3-4pm, during dinner, and around 9pm.
My latest craving: buffalo wing sauce.

3 comments:

  1. I like the woodland animals theme.
    On the fabrics from an earlier post, I like Dick and Jane; maybe since I had one of the authors of those books, Dr. Sterl Artley, as my Education Professor at MU. You know what a fanatic I am about reading books to babies and kids :-)
    Really, anything you pick will be sweet & easy to accessorize. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wall decals are wonderful!! And you get to take them with you. How clever. The owl is very wise sitting in the tree. Lou is right, whatever you choose, you will be able to do all sorts of fun things. Of course, we will all add what we can to help.
    I, too, am a fanatic about reading to children. It is a wonderful bonding time, and it gives them an appreciation for learning and books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love the elephants!

    ReplyDelete