Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grow Baby

Sorry, a little behind on the picture post. The belly is getting ridiculously large. Of course, I know there are many weeks to come, eek. Enjoy your week.

How far along? 22 weeks 3 days *in my 5th month
Maternity clothes? Yes. Although some of my old workout clothes still fit, but I'm afraid I look like I have a "beer belly" in them.
Stretch marks? No new ones yet/
Sleep: Last night was bad, but only b/c I read a pregnancy book right before bed that told me to not sleep on my back as it could cut off circulation to baby. So every time I woke up, I was on my back, and I had a slight freak out.
Best moment this week: Nothing special.
Movement: More movement most days of the week, but baby has been lazy this weekend.
Food cravings: Buffalo Wild Wings. or any wing sauce for that matter. Tonight I covered my chex mix in wing sauce, yum!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Seeing my feet when I look down. My old clothes.
What I am looking forward to: Letting hubby feel the baby. He always misses the big kicks.

3 comments:

  1. most people haven't been able to post comments. not sure why, so I'm trying it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked for me, maybe now someone else can give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture looks great, Mary. Definitely a Baby Cady there. Guess when we get back from Cabo, we need to plan a lunch/shopping day. Don't want anyone thinking you have a beer belly, for goodness sake.
    Wing sauce on chex mix is a bit much for me, but if it makes you happy, go for it.

    ReplyDelete