My nice hubby was really getting in to camera taking, so I had to show off for my "paparazzi".
Not much to update since last time. Baby is still kicking quite a bit, and made it hard for me to sleep in on Wednesday (my day off). I can foresee my sleep diminishing from this point out!
Here is what baby is up to this week (according to babycenter.com)
Baby's sense of movement is well developed by now.
She's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango)
Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world.
Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner (wouldn't it be nice if my baby heard this...it would mean my house would actually be clean!)— probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.
Have a great weekend. I have to work : (


Very cute!! I can see why he would want to take so many pictures. :) I can't wait to see you and your Dr. Baby bump this weekend. Too much fun!!
ReplyDelete