I officially had my first day where I didn't button my pants all day! Granted, I still have pants that fit, but this was much more comfortable. My mom got me a wonderful creation (Bella Band, see left) for Christmas. It allowed me to wear my unbuttoned pants all day long without anyone knowing! It would only have been better if I could wear my flannel pj pants to work... but that wouldn't be very professional, would it?Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Slowly Growing
I officially had my first day where I didn't button my pants all day! Granted, I still have pants that fit, but this was much more comfortable. My mom got me a wonderful creation (Bella Band, see left) for Christmas. It allowed me to wear my unbuttoned pants all day long without anyone knowing! It would only have been better if I could wear my flannel pj pants to work... but that wouldn't be very professional, would it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The jammy pants would certainly be comfortable. One of the women at work who is pregnant, too, wears some pants that have a stretchy fold down waist. I think it is supposed to be a fashion thing, but she says they really work great for fitting over your stomach.
ReplyDelete