Thursday, November 4, 2010

October

Benjamin is now 16 months old.

Benjamin had about 1 week of the most picky eating known to man. I was not sure what to do, so I stressed out unnecessarily, and let Benjamin eat lots of applesauce, bananas, and pretzels. Thankfully, that didn't last too long, and now he is back to having fun at meals.

Benjamin's current vocab: Dad, Moon, Up, Light, Baby, and something kinda like "wombat"...which is his nighttime snuggle animal at the moment.

He loves running.... up and down hills, in circles, around our house.... basically any running is just plain fun in his book.
Benjamin has also fallen in love with reading, Hallelujah! There was a time where I had to read to him while he was running around, and he refused to ever sit still long enough to read a few pages. His favorite books: Kiss Good Night, Goodnight Moon, Llama Llama Red Pajama, Global Babies, and Baby night night flip book. He often finds a book, finds me, then runs to where ever he wants me and grunt and points at me to sit down, it melts my heart when he backs up and sits on my lap.

Benjamin and I visited "Papa Charlies Pumpkin Patch" last weekend and had a blast. We got to go on a hayride, go down a big slide, climb on large hay bales, and see a mini horse, calves, chicken, rabbits, turkey. And, he got to ride on miniature tractors.


Benjamin loves playing with "sprinkles". Yes, he has been known to eat a few when I'm not looking : )





Happy Halloween!

I dressed Benjamin up as an Oompa Loompa from Willy Wonka's & the Chocolate Factory. We just stopped by a few houses in my parent's neighborhood, and he quickly found out what people were heading out. He loves chocolate!



Benjamin waving "bye bye" on his way inside the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment