Monday, January 11, 2010

Movin and groovin

It is official, Benjamin is no longer a stationary baby. He can scoot backwards really well, and has started to rock back and forth and lunge forward. I laid him down on his back in his crib while I ran to the bathroom, and when I came back, I found him on all fours. oh my, my little baby is growing up : (



We had our first bout of sickness. Last night around 10, B was really fussy, my hubby and I rocked and rocked (bounced, jogged around, did deep knee bends, etc)and I finally gave in and nursed....then I got to wear all of that and more as my baby projectile vomited all over my, our bed, and himself. Scary! Thankfully after a quick change of clothes and sheets, he seemed to be alright (he smiled at me when I laid him down), and took a while to get back to sleep, but slept ok, and seemed to be behaving fine today. Lets hope that's over with. it was no fun.

2 comments:

  1. Yuck-ola!! Babies are generally happier once they have thrown up because they think they are all better after that. (Have read this and personal experience) HOpe things are all done with that - a sick baby is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, wasn't that just too much fun?!?! Glad he seemed to be better. Guess he thought you needed more laundry!! Oh, dear.

    ReplyDelete