Saturday, December 19, 2009

Roll over, roll over, and they all rolled over....

Stop it with all these pictures!


It's true. Benjamin finally rolled from his back to front. He has been rolling from front to back for weeks. I placed him in his crib to play while Hubby and I ate. I heard a large scream, and lo and behold, Benjamin was on his belly. Despite not being too fond of that position, he has continued to roll over since then. I guess I'm getting closer to needing to baby proof the wreck that is currently our duplex!
Because I need to get going to finish up my Christmas shopping, I'll just leave you with some recent pictures:
Lounging on mom and dad's bed


Helping dad out with my bath

Flashing mom my bright eyes

gnawing on my big toe, yum yum

2 comments:

  1. Great pix. Can't wait to play with him at Christmas and see all of his new tricks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Carson is anxiously awaiting Baby Ben. :)

    ReplyDelete