Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3 months

Sorry for the absence of posts lately, we had a busy weekend. Hubby's parents were in town to visit Mr. Benjamin. We had a very busy day because the Tour of Missouri was in town, as well as the Chatauqua. It was really neat to see world-renowned athletes in my little town! Benjamin behaved very good the entire day, and stayed in his stroller longer than he ever had. Of course, the day would not have been complete without a large bag of kettle corn, YUM!

Now to the important part, the baby.
Bathtime last night was fun for all
Benjamin definitely been getting a personality. He loves being talked and singed to, so he can babble along.
He has started to enjoy sitting up on our laps. He has been sitting on my lap every night for dinner, which him happy while hubby and I eat.
He has unfortunately been giving my mom fits while she has been watching him. She thinks that he knows that I'm not there, and isn't happy about it...which may be correct, as he is doing pretty well today (I'm home with him). However, he is also getting into a schedule of not sleeping all morning, argh.

Benjamin's new game with dad...airplane!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, Mary. Lots of cute pix of Benjamin. The one w/Bill & I turned out well. We had such a good time with all the fun activities in Chilli. Thx for a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE airplane!! I want a turn! Carson still loves to do that game. Looks like our boys are going to be quite the talkers. Gracious - we are going to have our hands full!!

    ReplyDelete