How far along? 26 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: ~20 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Not that I can see.
Sleep: not as fun as it used to be. I flip from side to side about a million times each night, but my huge belly makes that quite a chore.
Movement: Baby has been kicking a lot more during the day, just a jab or two every hour or so. Baby doesn't like when I rest my arms on my belly, which almost always ends in me getting jabbed.
Food cravings: nothing different that my pre-pregnancy desires (chips and salsa at all times)
Gender: I really have to idea, although yesterday I decided it must be a girl since I got lots of kicking after eating a little chocolate.
Labor Signs: None
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Not that I can see.
Sleep: not as fun as it used to be. I flip from side to side about a million times each night, but my huge belly makes that quite a chore.
Movement: Baby has been kicking a lot more during the day, just a jab or two every hour or so. Baby doesn't like when I rest my arms on my belly, which almost always ends in me getting jabbed.
Food cravings: nothing different that my pre-pregnancy desires (chips and salsa at all times)
Gender: I really have to idea, although yesterday I decided it must be a girl since I got lots of kicking after eating a little chocolate.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: being able to easily bend over
What I miss: being able to easily bend over
What I am looking forward to: seeing my baby. I feel big enough, so I am not overly joyed at the prospect of getting considerably bigger!
Weekly Wisdom: wear support hose. I can visibly see my veins have worsened from me not doing this for a few days.
Weekly Wisdom: wear support hose. I can visibly see my veins have worsened from me not doing this for a few days.
Milestones: 3rd tri starts in 3 days!


Ohmigosh! I totally remember those days. Luckily enough, I never wore/had to wear the support hose. I have heard they work wonders. Like hearing positive updates. Just think - you're almost done! Just remember to enjoy it; it will be over before you know it. You will miss it and it's one of the greatest experiences ever.
ReplyDeleteWe were so glad to visit with you and Scott this weekend. Even though I didn't get to feel Dr. Baby kick, I am counting on getting another chance. Cravings?? How about all those cookies? teehee
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post (the red letters are a little hard to read). I can tell all my sisters to check you out!!!
ReplyDeleteYou think you are huge now, just wait :-)